What better way to celebrate the new year than with a drink that is made with the health of you and the environment in mind. Not only are Krinklewood wines certified biodynamic, every aspect of the winery’s Hunter Valley vineyard and farm is managed in a biodynamic, organic and holistic way. The family-run property has been certified organic and biodynamic since 2007.
The biodynamic philosophy treats the entire farm as a living system (even the soil is seen as an organism in its own right) and at Krinklewood every activity is carefully considered and timed, right through to the final stages of making the wine.
No herbicides, pesticides or chemical sprays are used, with the focus on nurturing vines to good health, allowing the natural cycle of the season to ripen the fruit and then minimal intervention in the wine making.
Each Krinklewood biodynamic wine gift pack includes:
- 2018 Blanc de Blanc: A sparkling wine made from 100 per cent chardonnay fruit.
- 2016 Shiraz: Enjoy this shiraz wine now or cellar until 2025.
- 2014 Lucia Dessert: Made from semillon fruit.
- 2019 Wild White: This vintage is a blend of verdelho, gewurztraminer and chardonnay.
- 2019 Francesca Rosé: This vintage was made from 55 per cent mourvedre and 45 per cent merlot.
- Plus a bottle of the Krinklewood Extra Virgin Olive oil.
For more information visit: krinklewood.com or call (02) 6579 1322.